Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Oscar Picks

Nominated for Best Picture: (Ones I have seen are in Italics)

Avatar
The Blind Side
District 9
An Education
The Hurt Locker
Inglourious Basterds
Precious
A Serious Man
Up
Up in the Air

Allright, I feel the best picture of the ones I have seen is.......

Inglourious Basterds



Actor: Jeremey Renner of the Hurt Locker is my pick cause I haven't seen the other
four!


Supporting:

Chrisoph Waltz from Inglourious Basterds......gives an amazing performance

And all the rest of them I haven't seen! How bout that

2 comments:

Let Freedom Ring said...

I haven't seen any of these pictures. However I am definitely going to see the Hurt Locker. I heard last night that the Director of Hurt Locker use to be married to the Director of Avatar. And now they are going up against one another for the statue. Anyway I think Avatar will probably sweep on Oscar night. Love ya, Susan

Garrett said...

The Hurt Locker was a great movie, and the fact that it was directed by a woman is a great thing for women because she proved they can direct truly great films....she is instantly the best female director of all time...she will probably win the award for best director as well