Friday, November 14, 2008

Concerts



(Peter Gabriel--best concert I have ever seen)

I have had the good fortune in my life to see the following concerts

Rush (6 times)
Sting (5 times)
The Police (4 times)
Dave Matthews Band (2 times)
The Rolling Stones
The Who
Pink Floyd
U2 (twice)
Tom Petty (3 times)
Peter Gabriel (twice)
Brian Wilson
Genesis
Dido(opened for sting)
Annie Lennox(opened for sting)
Pearl Jam (opened for the Stones)
INXS
Yes
Neil Diamond (twice)
Oingo Boingo
Michael Jackson
Paul Simon
Steve Winwood (opened for Tom Petty)

2 comments:

Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

Gar:

You forgot to mention yours truly in the Cedar Grove venue hammering out "The Cat Came Back" and "They Came in a Big Motorhome".

Mennis

Baptist_Mike_in_Utah said...

What?
No Paul McCartney!

you beat me. I have seen Van Halen twice (Gary Cherone, Sammy Hagar). Opened by Damn Yankees, and Monster Mash.