Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dodgers and Manny are lost

I know this will all go away if the Dodgers win tonight or tomorrow, or if they win game one of the NLDS, but right now this is getting into the realm of ridiculous. Matt and I were at the game last night to watch Manny strike out 4 times, once with one out and bases loaded, and once with 1 out and runners on 1st and 2nd. The Rockies have not lost and the Dodgers have not won in forever, and I will be very upset if Jim Tracey takes the NL West title out of our hands.

Since the Dodgers have already clinched the playoffs, I have made the difficult decision to attend opening night for the Kings tonite, but I will be closely monitoring the events of Chavez Ravine, only 2 miles away.

1 comments:

Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

Life is full of choices. Go Dodgers, or should I say Go Kings?

Mennis