Thursday, August 28, 2008

Reversal of Fortune


I am a huge movie fan who has seen quite a few films in my day...but I never saw"Reversal of Fortune" before.  It was a really good movie, better than I had expected.  Jeremy Irons won the Best Actor award for it and he deserved to win it.  So if you haven't seen it and you are at your blockbuster this weekend and you are thinking of getting "What happens in Vegas" or some other nonsense, do yourself a favor and rent this one.  

And it's Obama's big moment tonight!  How will the crowd react?  Will they be unruly?  Booing excessively, or cheering/booing at inappropriate times?  I can't wait to find out!

1 comments:

Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

Sounds like a good movie. Thanks for the heads up.

Being that Obama is delivering his acceptance speech on the 45th anniversary of Martin Luther Kings famous "I have a dream" speech I think he will get a good bounce from that. I think the crowd will be wild and crazy but there are still be the HRC hold outs and the love affair with the Clintons that could cause some problems. And then of coarse there are always the protestors that sneak in and create a scene. May be a bit harder to track them down with the venue that Obama has chosen for his speech. It will be an interesting watch, indeed. love ya, Susan